Mô Tả | Description
- Natural Detoxifying Herbs*
- Supports Liver & Kidney Functions*
- Gentle Daily Cleanse*
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) - one of the most important compounds in the vitamin K group. Plays a key role in helping blood clot and lowering the risk of excessive bleeding.
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) - a water-soluble vitamin, maintains the health of the nerves and the heart as well as for digestive problems including poor appetite, ulcerative colitis and ongoing diarrhea.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - naturally found in foods, it is important for the growth, development and function of cells.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) - Essential to red blood cells, nervous and immune systems, it used to prevent and treat ‘tired blood’ which can lead to anemia, heart disease and high cholesterol. Often taken in conjunction with other B vitamins.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - naturally found in shellfish, poultry and red meat, it helps make red blood cells and required for proper nerve functioning.
- Iron - an essential mineral, mainly found in the body’s hemoglobin and needed to produce red blood cells. Red blood cells are responsible for supplying oxygen to the body’s organs. Iron is also found in leafy green vegetables, whole grains, lentils, soybeans and dried fruits.
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) - a mineral naturally found in many foods and present in all body tissues. It is required for normal cell function and essential for the function of the heart, muscles, kidneys, nerves and digestive system. Potassium chloride is often used to prevent low potassium levels in the blood. It also controls the electrical activity of the heart.
Thanh Toán & Bảo Mật
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.